Blogging behind beats-2009/2010.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

on lot and ABRAHAM!

At the crossroads with his uncle Abbie, He looked over and saw the plains lookin pleasant and settled in the outskirts of Sodom. Then he made a crib in Sodom and became an elder at the gates of Sodom but the people of Sodom were extremely wicked-whoremongers!!

Abraham Didnt move but God moved and made him a promise. An inheritance!!!
Not everything that glitters is gold is a tired word but sometimes we need to just chillux and wait on God. Success these days is loads of money and light skinned women but bruh, withall thy gettin, seek direction from the most high and in all thy ways, acknowledge Him. Aiight??

Lot settles in sodom with a pedigree of righteousness not his own and it turns out he is voiceless. With all thy gettin sis, have an epiphany moment of yo own and make the faith that was yo father's yo own-graduate from a sunday church lover to a Jesus freak 4realla not jut on yo t-shirt or with yo mouth and buddies!

Lot Perished. Not in sodom but in the caves somewhere after sexing his own daughters-inadvertently tho but life is wat he made it. It was too late for him to be an ambassador of righteousness in a foreign and wicked land where iniquity was galloped like water and sinfulness was militant. He was just mocked and called an outsider. In that land, there was no fear for his God 'cause he didnt take the time to rep that God from day one. He indulged in sodom with the sodomites and became a man of authority but such authority could not move mountains and giants of wickedness.

My eyes have seen evil things, my ears have heard wicked men hollering and blaspheming the name of ma lord. Chocolate souljahz deny God at the tables and frontlines of secularism,humanism and lukewarmness but God forbid that we never have those that holla AS 4 ME AND MY HOUSE WE GONNA SERVE THA LORD!!! The remnant will always show and they dont need no secular publicity or cheap popularity.
Let the sons of Isaachar and Abraham rise and let the reflection on they faces expose the flaw models and whore mongers.
One!!!

7 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

SAGE still lives. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ami said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Just got back from the Philippines, wrote that while I was out there.

Hope everything is going okay with you, your blog looks very snazzy but I ain't had a chance to check it out properly yet!

Take care and God Bless!
Love Ami xx

Anonymous said...

Hey, been missin out on mosta yo blogs but I finally found you, way to go with the truth slinging, we need more Ug bloggers like you.

shalom

Dennis Matanda said...

I do not understand the purpose of this post. And for the record, Abraham and Lot did not settle in Sodom. I think these cities were not necessarily real places but ficiticious places to represent the world ... Like the Tower of Babel.

Lastly, success is not defined by money and light skinned women. I happen to be very successful with a dark skinned woman and not too much money but happiness.

Ps. And what does 'bruh' mean?

Dennis Matanda said...

Out of interest, I do not think anyone can engage in 'sodom.' I think its called 'Sodomy.'

Sage ... I do not mean to be a frustrated person - but if you want to save a generation of the endangered, you should at least try and get this grammar right. How can I follow you if I cannot stop to correct these errors?

Lastly, I am frustrated, Renee. Completely frustrated. You need to lead your people from one part of this discussion to something more substantive.

What is your interpretation of your Bible? Why are you stuck in the Old Testament? Is the Pentecostal faith primarily promising people the chance to be Born Again in Jesus' blood?

That is New Testament and this is a whole new ball game.

I continue to read these posts and feel like its my responsibility to tell you that you not only represent yourself but a whole generation of Ugandans - including myself as a fellow blogger - and sometimes, you sell me short up the river. I need for you to take this into consideration when you write. I am asking ever so kindly.

NoHell01 said...

Keep representing bro. no matter what the critics have to say, you doin' great.