Blogging behind beats-2009/2010.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

livin phat!


Woke up with a sweat clad body. It was only 5 oclock in the morning n I wasn’t even thinking bout Nonchalant. Hey, am bout to make 26 and I don’t even gat a job or a bank account. Holla if u hear me. Ma banana cake don’t even like da name no mo and her mama thinks am a thug. I have been tryin to save a reputation dat I even don’t gat. This cruel world! Ma only solace has bin ma cornrows like Makaveli and his girlfriend (short gun).

Ma world has bin fallin apart but dat falcon still can listen to the falconer. Dats why I even cut off da rows and ate the corns. Like before u serve da meal to them dyin folks, u gat to eat da meal first even wen its like bitter herbs from grandma’s orchard.

WARNINGThis is how I received da call and this blog aint gonna b popular but I aint doing this 4 audition not even in da heart of da best blogga in Ug.

2 comments:

Dennis D. Muhumuza said...

watch out people, a true brother has come! watch out for he's gonna b spitting flames & ur not gonna like it if u ain't straight. welcome bro!!

Cheri said...

Welcome to the world. The real world.

Albeit a bit late. But I'm here. Nice read. Lemme go thru the whole bookload of posts. Lol