Blogging behind beats-2009/2010.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Wen ur Hero Falls

Peter after the death of Jesus quickly went back to fishing...He didnt kno his Hero represented the reality of the third day theory. " Destroy this temple and i will build it in three days" (Ma paraphrase). And the temple was mad big! They coulkdnt nat figa wat He was tryna communicate. But on the third day, the stone was rolled away. The Roman souljahz were also blown away! Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, our God could not be contained among the dead. There was a crown waiting for Him. The crown is for those that overcome up to the end in Christendom. The righteous person might fall seven times, but he still stands. The hallmark of righteous people is their tenacity and desire to stand wen they lick the dust. The blood of the first born warrior flows thru they veins. it is blinding red to adversity and opposition.

I wonder how the followers of Haile Selasie feel or Muhammed...and all the dead wombs that represent pitiful religions and cults.

See, our Hero aint fallen. The Romans tried to down play the authenticity of the truth sayin his clothes were stole away. Nah! He is home wearing a crown. First, it was one of thorns, now its of pure Gold!

We have to be found in the lowliest of places before we can be raised far above principalities in High places with Christ Jesus.

Am thinkin...was thinkin in the watches of las nite. Wat if my hero falls?
I do have a Hero on Blogger...tuff times we are in rite now. Found this poem and decided to share cos i know you love them poems...

Let me jus keep the author unknown. He taught me to pass Literature Paper One bak in the old scool.

WHEN UR HERO FALLS

when your hero falls from grace
all fairy tales r uncovered
myths exposed and pain magnified
the greatest pain discovered
u taught me 2 be strong
but im confused 2 c u so weak
u said never 2 give up
and it hurts 2 c u welcome defeat
when ure hero falls so do the stars
and so does the perception of tomorrow
without my hero there is only
me alone 2 deal with my sorrow
your heart ceases 2 work
and your soul is not happy at all
what r u expected 2 do
when ure only hero falls
????????????????????????????


Gon be prayin 4 ya!!

14 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Your hero falls down? Thank Jah the Dear Leader never falls! :o)

SAGE said...

@Commie:

Tsup commie?
Ma Finite heroes fall but ma infinite hero dont fall...therein lieth our strength. He is there to pick us up cas were we fall is his footstool.

Meleasa said...

Jah who? its funny this post reminds me of a girlfriend of mine who's been such a rock of sorts for all of us but is now struggling and yet can find no support from the very people she helped out.

finite heroes do fall. finite warriors stumble sometimes but so long as the Infinite has them in his hands all is gonna be alright.

SAGE said...

@Meleasa:
For sho! Thats ma word. God can destroy a whole nation jus to preserve His warrior-One warrior! Na mean?

Who can help God's warrior but God...??? n who can pray 4 God's warrior unless God cuts da warrior across da heart of one dat prevails in praya??

Our 'help' many times is a masquerade...we tryna please men, dat turns ou as chaff if God aint called us to pray...we assign ourselves cos we tryna be nice...in the end we r jus sayin our prayers not prayin. Na mean?

Why is da warrior in a catch twenty two in da first place? We can only pray amiss unless we kno why. Feel me?

diary of a G said...

its funny man... I mean,
you know me?
Am just like you from your younger days -
I think we are probably about the same age

I respect the holy trinity
but like most youths
I can admit I've succumb to the
(foul) ways of the world

so when I read all this
I try to understand - and I do
but its not something I feel the way a christian does - cos I don't study the words as most - dont get me wrong
I was even raised in the church - so I know the basics

I've know friends who have had epiphany, a calling to Lord
and It became so natural for them, making the Lord Jesus their EVERYTHING
I haven't had that experience
But I don't knock it at all

I see ur word play and I take note of your praises(recognition) to God

The only thing I feel sometimes is:
maybe I would be better off serving him cos its extremely hard doing it all alone

but than serving the lord conflicts
with my life style Which I don't necessarily want to give up

so regrading this post
I'd have to say: I don't really even have a hero - I hold my head and tough it out and pray when I remember....but that's me

diary of a G said...

I see you on line son
thanks for the comments on the songs
yea I produce myself - if you can say that
more like make my own beats, I record In my room thru a little work station set up

Fujitsu said...

Heads up S.A.G.E. Left you a post over @ Comrade's. Had a hard time posting a comment but I have finally worked out the kinks, so get ready.

If Comrade asks for a posting fee, pretend you don't know what he's on about.

Pea said...

When your hero falls?

Eh... you definitely have the wrong kinda hero. Must be some serious counterfeit. Mine has never fallen.

SAGE said...

@ Aoko(pea):

Ma infinite hero dont fall-the man Jesus!
But i do have finite heroes even here on blogger and this post is dedicated to ma finite blogger hero.

Guess u didnt read da details.

This came from ma heart's depth cos i kno even wen the fallin comes, it is an elipsis.

As a wo/man thinketh in his/her heart, so is s/he.
So, we try to let our fallin stop at say; 'lookin at women lustfully' but cry out to God for a hedge so we dont go on and caress the tomb. Feel me? Lookin n feelin is sin(according to Jesus) but dat only means we are finite. Jus tryna be perfect cas He commands us to be perfect. Nam sayin? And i mean it. I do have a hero on blogger. Matter of fact, jus one hero. Dig it!!

Pea said...

Commandment #1: I'm God. Don't play me.

If you have finite heroes, sweetheart, you're playing God.

SAGE said...

@Aoko: Me am jus human...If ma mama raised me thru Uni with no Papa, she ma hero dawg!

Unknown said...

Hey,
SAGE and everyone who comes here...
i hope you will be participating in the competition at the loft.

www.africanloft.com


ends july 26th

:)

pammy

PS: Ppl do fall regardless of their strong abilities BUT God never does....

:-)

GERALD said...

When Ur Hero falls you feel dejected.But my best Hero is my Mum she still lives.

Klara said...

I feel u..
U have your place really pimped..Looking really Good though!